Idaho State University is Idaho’s Leader in Health Sciences Education
The L.S. and Aline W. Skaggs Treasure Valley Anatomy and Physiology Laboratories is a 22,000 square foot complex of laboratories supporting health sciences education, research, and practice in Idaho and the surrounding regions.
- Bioskills Learning Center – A training, research, and continuing education facility for healthcare professionals.
- Anatomy Instruction Studio – A studio that provides access to health and science education via broadband Internet connection.
- Gross Anatomy Laboratories – A facility for the classical study of human anatomy using dissection.
- Virtual Laboratory – A center for the study of anatomy using virtual 3D technologies
The faculty, staff, and students of Idaho State University Sam and Aline Skaggs Health Science Center would like to acknowledge and thank those who have supported the L.S. and Aline W. Skaggs Treasure Valley Anatomy and Physiology Laboratories.
State of Idaho Support:
- Governor C.L. "Butch" Otter.
- Idaho State Legislature
- Permanent Building Fund Advisory Council
- Idaho Division of Public Works
- Idaho Department of Labor
- The ALSAM Foundation
- A.J. and Susie Balukoff
- Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health, Inc.
- Delta Dental of Idaho
- The Eugene Magelby Foundation
- Saint Alphonsus Health System
- St. Luke’s Health System
- Jeff Tunison Community Fund supported by Capital Matrix
- Anonymous Donor