ISU is Idaho’s leader in Health Sciences Education
The L.S. and Aline W. Skaggs Treasure Valley Anatomy and Physiology Laboratories is a 18,000 square foot complex of laboratories supporting health sciences education, research, and practice in Idaho and the surrounding regions.
- Bioskills Learning Center – A training, research, and continuing education facility for healthcare professionals.
- Anatomy Instruction Studio – A studio that provides access to health and science education via broadband Internet connection.
- Gross Anatomy Laboratory – A facility for the classical study of human anatomy using dissection.
- Virtual Laboratory – A center for the study of anatomy using virtual 3D technologies.
- Exercise Science Laboratory - A teaching resource for health professions students studying physiology, human performance, and rehabilitation.
- Applied Behavioral Research Laboratory - A facility for observational research and data processing.
- 2013 Idaho State Legislation allocated $1million to ISU-Meridian
- 2014 Idaho State Legislation allocated $2million to ISU-Meridian
- June 4, 2014 – Groundbreaking Ceremony, first phase of construction began
- May 11, 2015 –Lab manager hired July, 2015 – Occupancy permit issued
- August 24, 2015 – Lab specialist hired
- August 26, 2015 - First class of 42 Physician Assistant students begin using the lab
- September 24, 2015 - Grand opening celebration
L.S. and Aline W. Skaggs Treasure Valley Anatomy Physiology Laboratories