Office: Roy F. Christensen Complex Room 261
Professional Work Experience
- Arbitration and Administrative law judge experience in health care, financial, general business and small claims cases
- Mediation experience for employment, health care and general business situations
- Panel Chair for medical malpractice hearings
- Teaching experience on business, employment, health care, management, conflict management, and other legal topics in online and live classrooms
- Teaching paralegal students on a variety of topics including contracts, torts, litigation, estates, family law, criminal law, constitutional law, employment law, real estate law, administrative law, etc.
- Published compliance updated for medical group practice legal compliance, emergency department compliance, and other legal compliance topics related to health care
- Published law review articles on ERISA right to sue, medical malpractice arbitration, and consumer managed care appeals.
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” Ben Franklin
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John Kennedy
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The good of the people is the greatest law.” Cicero
- “If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.” Louis D. Brandeis
- “Common sense often makes good law.” Willliam O. Douglas