Zoom Single Sign-on Enabled
August 1, 2022
Zoom is now connected to the University's single sign-on (SSO) system.
You can use either ISU's Zoom sign-in page or Zoom's own sign-in page to use the single sign-on.
ISU's Zoom Sign-in Page
- Go to ISU’s Zoom sign-in page
- Select Sign in.
- Enter the same Username and Password you use to log in to BengalWeb.
Zoom’s Sign-in Page
- Go to Zoom’s sign-in page.
- Select Sign in, on the top right.
- Select SSO.
- Enter ISU as the domain.
- Enter the same Username and Password you use to log in to Bengal Web.
Faculty, staff, and students can use this “sign-in” method to automatically create their ISU Zoom account. Faculty and staff will be automatically assigned an ISU Licensed Zoom account when they use the SSO option.