Volunteers Needed for Experience ISU Event
September 1, 2022
Experience ISU, our large-scale fall Recruitment event, will be held on Friday, October 28. The last time we held this event in person was in 2019, and 731 students and guests attended, making this a great opportunity to connect with future Bengals and their families. If you can volunteer for one or more of our sessions, please sign up here. We have many options for volunteers throughout the day, and we would love to see you there!
- 8:30 a.m. Check In
- 9:45 a.m. Opening
- 10:05 a.m. Welcome from Dr. Shane Hunt
- 10:15 a.m. Agenda Overview and Educational Awards
- 10:30 a.m. Break into Sessions
- 11:00 a.m. Academic Session #1
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Break into Sessions
- 1:00 p.m. Academic Session #2
- 2:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions, Housing Tours, and Campus Tours
We have scheduled Information Sessions for the week before and the week of the event to help volunteers feel more comfortable with their roles in the event. If none of the following sessions will fit your schedule, but you’d still like to volunteer, please contact Becka Sidell in response to this email.
- Tuesday, October 18, 9-10 a.m. Student Union, Little Wood
- Thursday, October 20, 2:30-3:30 p.m. Student Union, Little Wood
- Monday, October 24, 11 a.m. to noon Student Union, Little Wood
- Wednesday, October 26, 3-4 p.m.. Student Union, Little Wood
- Virtual session: Thursday, October 27, 10- 11 a.m.
Questions about Experience ISU or volunteering may be addressed to Becka Sidell at email@example.com or (208) 282-2353.