Road Warrior Campus Wellness Challenge
May 7, 2021
May is National Bike Month and May 21 is National Bike to Work Day. In celebration of these events, the Be Well, Bengals program is partnering with the ISU Wellness Center to host a weeklong “Road Warrior” Wellness Challenge (May 17-21). This program is open to faculty, staff, and students at all ISU campus locations. The goal of this challenge is to recognize the various benefits of cycling.
To participate, please complete this registration form by noon on Friday, May 14.
Participants who register will be able to self-select one or more of the following activities to complete during the challenge week.
- Bike to work on May 21 and review some common commuting concerns.
- Take a spin class from the ISU Wellness Center’s GET-FIT Program.
- Rent a mountain bike from the Outdoor Adventure Center.
- Review bicycle safety and laws.
- Visit a local bike shop.
- Ride a bike 5 days a week - shoot for 30 minutes or more each day.
These activities are intended to support your personal wellness goals, and you do not need to submit any personal health results or data to participate in the challenge.
At the end of the “Road Warrior” Wellness Challenge, one employee participant will be randomly selected to receive a wellness voucher ($25 value) that can be used toward the following ISU Wellness Center or Campus Rec services.
- Personal training (in person or remote)
- Nutrition coaching (in person or remote)
- $25 toward the purchase of a GET-FIT Passport (in person and virtual (recorded) classes are available)
- A fitness assessment (in-person, Pocatello only)
- A 1-month Campus Rec membership (in-person, Pocatello only)
For any questions about this “Road Warrior” Wellness Challenge, please contact email@example.com. For questions about Wellness Center services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.