Registration Date Changes
March 18, 2021
Dear Faculty and Staff,
With the announcement that we will be transitioning back to in-person classes in the fall, we have had to adjust the registration schedule. The following email was distributed to students on March 15. We wanted you to be aware of the date changes as well.
A lot has happened in recent days that has an impact on the ISU Academic Calendar. We wanted to reach out and highlight some important changes to the Fall 2021 registration dates.
- April 14 - the Fall 2021 Semester course schedule becomes viewable.
- April 17 - seniors may register for Fall 2021 courses.
- April 20 - juniors may register for Fall 2021 courses.
- April 21 - sophomores may register for Fall 2021 courses.
- April 22 - freshmen may register for Fall 2021 courses.
Now is a great time to contact your academic advisor for help selecting summer or fall courses. Also, remember that the last day to withdraw from a full spring semester course is March 19. Your advisor can also assist with this or with selecting a late-8 semester course to round out your spring semester. Book an appointment with an advisor.