Idaho State University 2021 Graduate Research Symposium Set April 7
March 29, 2021
More than 68 graduate students will present virtually at the 7th annual Graduate Research Symposium on Wednesday, April 7. All are invited to attend.
This event is an opportunity for graduate students of all disciplines to showcase and present their scholarly and creative works.
During this year's virtual symposium event, there are two presentation categories.
Oral presentations are scheduled from 9:15 a.m. to noon.
At noon, Dr. Marianne Walck, Chief Research Officer at the Idaho National Laboratory, will give a keynote address.
Afterward, there will be a poster session from 1 to 2:15 pm., followed by an awards presentation.
• Biological & Natural Sciences
• Business, Economics & Public Administration
• Education, Learning Training
• Engineering, Physical & Mathematical Sciences
• Health, Nutrition & Clinical Sciences
• Humanities, Behavioral & Social Sciences
For more information, the complete symposium schedule and zoom links, go to https://www.isu.edu/