Graduate Research Symposium
This event is an opportunity for graduate students of all disciplines and degree levels to present their in-progress or completed scholarly or creative works for a chance to win $1,000! 2024 will be the ISU Graduate School's 10th Annual Research Symposium.
Stay tuned for more information on our 2024 Graduate Research Symposium!
Submit your abstract by the chosen priority deadline. Submission deadlines in select categories may be extended.
Select a presentation category you wish to present your work. Students may present in one or more categories.
- Poster Presentation
- Oral Presentation
- Creative Works
Select a subject category that best represents your work. Your category does not need to coincide with your current graduate program. If you wish to present work in different subject categories, please submit a separate submission for each abstract.
- Biological & Natural Sciences
- Business, Economics & Public Administration
- Education, Learning Training
- Engineering, Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Health, Nutrition & Clinical Sciences
- Humanities, Behavioral & Social Sciences
- or Creative Works [for those who are submitting creative works display]
Abstracts should be no more than 300 words, including an introduction/artistic statement, materials and methods, results, and conclusion.
All submitters will be notified of acceptance/denial after the deadline.