facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

There is Still Time to Give to United Way

November 22, 2021

We are busy gathering donations for our annual ISU United Way Campaign! The campaign will run through Nov. 30 but we will collect forms through Dec. 20. We are nearing $8,000 in donations so far! 

We support all of our employees and your personal choices in charitable giving. The annual United Way Campaign is one optional pathway for you to make a contribution to your charity of preference, but you are under no obligation to do so. 

See how your funds are used locally:

Caribou County Meals on Wheels

American Falls Kindergarten Ready

Community Investment - Bannock House

Your generous funds help ISU departments and the agencies that the United Way support! See directions below on how to donate to ISU departments, your agency of choice, or the agencies that your local United Way supports. All donations are funneled to the United Way in your area!


Ways to Donate:

  1. Payroll Deduction: To donate through payroll deduction please use this link to electronically complete your form through DocuSign. You need to fill out your name and email, then click Begin Signing and then you will see the form to add in your donation. Upon completion, a copy will go to HR, Payroll, United Way and you (the donor). 
  2. Cash or Check: If you wish to donate by cash or check, please download and print the State Pledge Form. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. Deliver the form and your donation to:
    • Pocatello,  Human Resources department, Administration Building, Room 312
    • Idaho Falls, Karen Larsen in the Bennion Student Union
    • Meridian, Front Office                    
  3. ISU 2021 Calendar Sale: ISU Facilities is selling their famous ISU Calendars for $10 each.  For more information on the calendars, contact Kim Wright at 208-282-3570/wrigkimb@isu.edu. Pre-order before November 20 with this link.

*Because of corporate sponsorships, 100 percent of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section of the form.

*If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran Student Services or ISU Benny's Pantry.

Questions or comments on the ISU United Way Campaign can be sent to training@isu.edu.



University News