Idaho National Laboratory Winter Collaboration ‘Extravaganza’ Set Jan. 23-24 at CAES; best to register by Jan. 13
January 10, 2020
Students, faculty, Idaho National Laboratory researchers and industry partners are invited to the Winter Collaboration Event at the Center for Advanced Energy Studies on Jan. 23 and 24.
The event is sponsored by the INL, National University Consortium and CAES.
This “annual extravaganza” features snacks, socializing, seminars and discussions on science, technology and opportunities for collaboration.
The agenda remains a work in progress, but highlights will include:
- Opportunities to meet new collaborators from INL, universities and industry.
- “Lightning talks” focused on research areas.
- Brainstorming sessions for generating ideas for joint collaborative projects.
- A review of the INL’s new Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) proposal process. The INL is currently funding more than $30 million in LDRD projects.
- Information sessions on upcoming external calls, funding agencies and INL’s internal proposal process.
To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-collaboration-event-registration-86739178217.
For more information Lisa Aldrich, firstname.lastname@example.org.