United Way Campaign is Underway
November 2, 2020
The annual Idaho State University United Way Campaign is underway throughout the month of November! For many years, ISU employees have supported many non-profits through this annual campaign with the United Way of Southeastern Idaho, Bonneville County and Idaho Falls, and Treasure Valley. All funds donated will be sent to the respective United Way or designated agencies in your communities.
We support all of our employees and your personal choices in charitable giving. The annual United Way Campaign is one optional pathway for you to make a contribution to your charity of preference, but you are under no obligation to do so.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to have fundraising events, however, we have tried to simplify ways for you to support the agencies of your choice or the agencies supported by the United Way. Click to learn more about your local United Way:
Ways to Donate:
- To donate through payroll deduction please use this link to electronically complete your form through DocuSign. Upon completion, a copy will go to HR, Payroll, United Way and you (the donor).
- If you wish to donate by cash or check, please download and print the donation form through this link. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. Deliver the form and your donation to:
- Pocatello, Human Resources department, Administration Building, Room 312
- Idaho Falls, Karen Larsen in the Bennion Student Union
- Meridian, Front Office
- ISU Facilities is selling their famous ISU Calendars for 1 for $10, or 2 or more for $9 each. For more information on the calendars, contact Kim Wright at email@example.com. Pre-order before November 20 with this link.
*Because of corporate sponsorships, 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section of the form.
*If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran's Sanctuary or ISU Benny's Pantry.
Questions or comments on the ISU United Way Campaign can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.