October 28, 2019
Idaho State University is making changes to the policy-making process with the goal to develop a more inclusive and transparent process. The policy office will work to develop mission and student-centric policies in close collaboration with faculty, staff and students.
Policies in Revision Process:
- ISUPP 1010 Policy on Policies
- ISUPP 5000 Student Code of Conduct
- ISUPP 4000 Academic Integrity/Dishonesty
New Policies Under Development:
- Official Student Absence Policy
- Environmental Health and Safety
Approved Policy Revisions:
- ISUPPs 2000, 2380, and 2390 regarding Travel: Updated to reflect new travel approval process. Unit Business Officer Approval is no longer required.
- ISUPP 2280: Updated to remove reference to FAC codes
- ISUPP 5020: Updated list of communicable diseases