facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Out of State Employee Reporting for Workers' Compensation

December 9, 2019

As we approach a new semesterplease report any new employees in your Program or Department who work and live outside the State of Idaho (i.e., online course instructors, research/field work,) for workers' compensation purposes.  Even if you have reported them previously, please respond with a list of those current employees whose contracts are new or renewed if they will be working remotely out of the State of Idaho. 
Provide the following:  Contract dates, home/work address/title/contract rate of pay/full or part time hours.
Thank you for your assistance and Happy Holidays!


University News