Idaho State University psychology clinic has immediate openings available
August 26, 2011
Immediate openings are available for low-cost psychological and behavioral health services at the Idaho State University Psychology Clinic, located on the fifth floor of Garrison Hall on the ISU Pocatello campus.
The following services are available:
1) therapy for adults and adolescents with panic/anxiety, depression, or other emotional disorders;
2) family therapy for pre-adolescent children who fight or disobey;
3) treatment for children with difficulty attending school or experiencing distress while at school and children showing reluctance or unwillingness to speak;
4) treatment for women with symptoms of depression during pregnancy or the postpartum period; and
5) couples and family therapy.
There is no charge for the clinic's initial intake session. The ISU Psychology Clinic is a university training clinic.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (208) 282-2129.