Health Science Experience Night
Health Science Experience Night events will be:
- Tuesday, September 26 @ 4-7 PM in Pocatello
- Tuesday, October 17 @ 5-7:30 PM in Meridian
LEARN - Engage with academic programs and experts from Idaho's leader in health sciences education.
- Explore career and education pathways
- Visit with faculty members and students
- Learn about applications steps and scholarships
EXPERIENCE - Capitalize on the opportunity to explore advanced learning technologies through hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Participate in medical demonstrations
- Experience human patient simulations
- View anatomy demonstrations
Human anatomy lessons will be provided for those ages 16 and older only.
- Written parental consent is required for minors (those under 18) who wish to participate in human anatomy lessons. Please print this HSEN Assumption of Risk Form, get a parent's signature, and bring it with you to the event.
For questions about Health Science Experience Night:
- Pocatello event questions -- (208) 282-1497
- Meridian event questions -- (208) 373-1798