Health Science Experience Night
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 @ 5-7:30 PM
ISU-MERIDIAN Sam and Aline Skaggs Health Science Center
1311 E. CENTRAL DR, MERIDIAN
All student attendees can sign up ahead of time for a quicker event check-in process on the evening of the event.
Come engage with academic programs and advanced learning technologies through hands-on activities and experts from Idaho's leader in health sciences education.
- Explore career & education pathways
- Visit with faculty members & students
- Participate in medical demonstrations
- Experience human patient simulation
- Participate in the pharmacy open house
- View demonstrations in the Treasure Valley Anatomy & Physiology Virtual Laboratory (all ages welcome)
- Observe presentations in the Treasure Valley Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory for those ages 16 and older only. Written parental consent is required for minors (those under 18). Please view and print the Consent Form.
For questions about the event, please call (208) 373-1798.