ISU Health Fair
The 2022 ISU Health Fair will be March 10, 2022, from 7 AM – 6 PM in the Pond Student Union Ballroom
"Providing evidence-based health education and information, activities and demonstrations, and screenings to promote awareness of healthy lifestyle habits and disease prevention among the participants to empower people to live healthier lives."
The event showcases ISU's Kasiska Division of Health Sciences (KDHS) clinics. KDHS faculty and students typically offer free health screening services such as:
- Blood pressure, pulse, and height and weight assessment by ISU Nursing faculty and students
- Depression and anxiety screening by the ISU Psychology Clinic faculty and students
- Fall risk screening by ISU Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy faculty and students
- Foot assessment and care by ISU Nursing faculty and students
- Hearing screening by ISU Audiology faculty and students
- Laboratory services provided by Portneuf Medical Center and ISU Medical Lab Sciences faculty and students
- Medication review and evaluation by ISU Pharmacy faculty and students
- Oral health screening by ISU Dental Hygiene students
- Traumatic brain injury screening by ISU Counseling Clinic faculty and students
For more information about the 2022 Idaho State University Health Fair, please contact the Health Fair Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounted Laboratory Services
- HDL, LDL, and VLDL cholesterol tests
- Triglycerides test
- HbA1c blood glucose (sugar) test
- Liver, kidney, muscle, and heart function tests
- Complete blood count
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test
Blood draws are available all day during the 2022 Idaho State University Health Fair.
For more information about the early blood draw, call PMC at (208) 239-1671.
Pond Student Union Ballroom
1065 Cesar Chavez Ave, Pocatello, ID 83209
A shuttle is available between Holt Arena and the ISU Health Fair
Parking is free in the SUB parking lot on Thursday, March 10
We have some amazing prize packages provided by our exhibitors and sponsors. Plan to complete the Health Fair Evaluation Survey before you leave to be entered to win!
Our Generous Sponsors