Master of Science in Measurement and Control Engineering
Ali Anwer Albeesh
Kenneth Allen Stone
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Abdullah KH K M K Abedin
Eric Austin Beltran Aguinaga
Othman A. Alkandery
Melissa A. Coburn
Allyson Grace Fairchild*
Paul Philip Grahek**
Dhari Abdullah Kelaib
Michael Ty Mcdonald
Matthew A. Seaman
Nathan Francis Yates Shubert
Nicholas Alexander Winn
* Cum Laude | ** Magna Cum Laude | *** Summa Cum Laude | # Graduate of the University Honors Program
Electrical Engineering Program
The Bachelor of Science (BS) program in Electrical Engineering (EE) is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
Program Educational Objectives
- Depth and Breadth: Produce graduates who demonstrate broad and in-depth knowledge in the practice of, or advanced study of, electrical engineering.
- Career Development: Produce graduates who will demonstrate and maintain the necessary knowledge and skills throughout their careers to solve problems in the complex modern work environment.
- Professionalism: Produce graduates who demonstrate an ability to manage and uphold professional responsibilities.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgements, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic environmental and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Enrollment and Graduation Data
|Academic Year||Fall Undergraduate |
|Spring BSEE |
The Electrical Engineering Department has access to several facilities and laboratories,visit them at our Facilities page.