Idaho Public Television Videos
- Gibson Jack Trees - When scientists study water, sometimes they head uphill.
- Citizen Scientists - ISU researchers have developed an app for community input on the Portneuf River.
- Portneuf's Future - ISU scientists are investigating how to restore this natural resource and still balance the needs of flood control and agricultural concerns.
- Portneuf Vision - A team of scientists from the MILES project joins in to help craft the Portneuf Vision.
- Marsh Creek Mud Mystery - One of the biggest challenges to improving the water quality of the Portneuf River outside of Pocatello is to reduce the amount of sediment flowing in from Marsh Creek.
by Dr. G. Wayne Minshall - ISU Biology Department 1969. Made available by Josh Eppley and the ISU History Department.