Nominate a Student Employee for Student Employee of the year
Many student employees exhibit extraordinary skills and commitment to their work throughout campus.
Student employees are vital to the mission of Idaho State University. We recognize excellence in
our student employees each year through awarding the Student Employee of the Year Scholarship
($2,000) and the second place Lupher Scholarship (approximately $400).
To commemorate National Student Employment Week, the ISU Career Center and Scholarship
Office wishes to recognize outstanding student employees who go beyond the job requirements
and provide exemplary service to ISU.
The Nominee must be:
• Employed at ISU as a Student Employee for at least one semester (CPI’s are eligible)
• Employed an average of at least 10 hours per week during the current academic year
• Enrolled for at least: 12 credit hours (undergraduate)or 9 credit hours (graduate)
• In good academic standing: undergraduate 2.5 GPA or graduate 3.0 GPA
• Will be attending Fall and Spring semesters next academic year (The scholarships awarded will not go into effect until the next school year, hence why this is a requirement)
Please fill out the following form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2, 2021