The Wellness Center is proud to be partnering with the ISU Student Physical Therapy Association to host the Costume Fun Run. Proceeds from the event will support the ISU Student Physical Therapy Association, whose mission is "To educate the university, community, and state about physical therapy health care needs and to provide information and orientation material for prospective students".
- Participants can choose to run/walk a 10K, 5K, or 2.5K route.
- This is not a timed race. Runners who wish to record their race time will have to time themselves or have a person assigned to the task.
- Costume prizes will be awarded in several categories, including pet costumes! For safety reasons, no masks that cover the face/eyes will be permitted to be worn during the run/walk.
- Local merchants have generously donated door prizes which will be drawn at 11:30 a.m. on the day of the fun run. Participants do not need to be present to win the door prizes.
- Area businesses have also contributed to individual goody bags which will be given to each participant.
- Beginning at 11:30 special activities will be available for young children.
- Participants who choose to run/walk with a pet must have them on a leash and under control at all times. Pet potty bags will be available and should be carried and used when necessary. Let's keep our neighbors happy!
- On-site registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the fun run begins at 10:00 a.m.
- This is a rain-or-shine event!
Registration forms can be printed here, filled out, and returned with payment to the Wellness Center. The Wellness Center accepts cash and checks, but no forms of electronic payment.
T-shirts will be available at the event for participants who turn in their registration and payment prior to October 12th at 5:00 p.m. Those who turn in their registration after 5:00 p.m. on October 12th will need to pick up their t-shirts at the Wellness Center at a later date.
The Idaho State University Wellness Center and the Student Physical Therapy Association would like to thank our local sponsors and encourage fun run participants to support those businesses. Be sure to thank them for their part in making this fun run great.
Please come support the Student Physical Therapy Association, get some exercise, and have a lot of fun!