2015-2016 ISU Bengal Dancers Audition Information
Auditions for the 2015-2016 season will be held the weekend of May 8 & 9, 2015
**The audition section is open to all college students and all high school seniors. You MUST already be accepted into ISU at the time of tryouts. **
Auditions are Friday night and Saturday all day. Registration starts at 4:30pm on Friday afternoon. There are cuts throughout the two days. We will do across the floor combos, center floor turns, a jazz combo, and hip hop combo.
Attire for BOTH Days of Auditions:
- Black bottoms & a mid drift top, jazz boots or Pirouettes for jazz and Sneakers for Hip Hop and Pom.
- Auditions will be closed to spectators. Judges and ISU coaching staff may only view score sheets.
- If you are not 18, you will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the liability waiver before you will be eligible to participate.
Bring all forms filled out with copies of insurance card. You can find them on the website under auditions and tryout packet (registration form, proof of insurance, proof of physical, waiver), and a $15.00 audition fee.
2015-2016 Bengal Dancer team members …
- Dedicate approximately 20hrs a week to practice, workouts, games and public appearances.
- Must be available to report back for practice and camp no earlier than July 15th, 2015.
- Attend MANDATORY meeting on May 9 (after auditions).
- Must be able to pay for team gear deposit at May 9 meeting (approx. $30.00),
Pay for other expenses for team gear (@$400) by end of summer
May have to pay for other costs such as camp, team gear, team spirit, food, travel.
- Must be able to fundraise or pay out of pocket for Nationals expenses (approx. $1000.00)
- Must be able to attend mandatory events that may take place on Sundays.
Any questions contact: Call Kolissa Manchan @ 208-282-4547 or email at email@example.com