2013-2014 ISU Bengal Dancers Audition Information
Auditions for the 2013-2014 season will be held the weekend of May 3 & 4 2013
**The audition section is open to all college students and all high school seniors. You MUST already be accepted into ISU at the time of tryouts. **
This audition will be treated as a professional audition. It will consist of three-cuts. The first cut will consist of technique across the floor. The second cut will consist of a short stylized jazz, hip-hop and pom combos that will be taught to the finalists. The third cut may consist of a an interview and the results will be posted after that.
Attire for BOTH Days of Auditions:
- Black bottoms & a mid drift top, jazz boots or Pirouettes for jazz and Sneakers for Hip Hop and Pom.
- Auditions will be closed to spectators. Judges and ISU coaching staff may only view score sheets.
- If you are not 18, you will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the liability waiver before you will be eligible to participate.
Bring all forms filled out with copies of insurance card. You can find them on the website under auditions and tryout packet (registration form, proof of insurance, proof of physical, waiver), and a $15.00 audition fee.
2013-2014 Bengal Dancer team members …
- are required to dedicate approximately 20hours a week to practice, workouts, games and public appearances.
- must be available to report back for practice and camp no earlier than July 15th, 2013.
- attend MANDATORY meeting on May 4th (after auditions).
- must be able to pay for team gear deposit at May 4th meeting (approx. $50.00) pay for all other expences by end of summer for team gear (approx. $300.00) and may be asked to pay for other costs incurred during the year such as but not limited to ; camp, team gear, team spirit, food, competitions and gas money.
- Must be able to fundraise or pay out of pocket for Nationals expenses for the year (approx. $1000.00)
- must be able to attend mandatory events that may take place on Sundays.
Any questions contact: Call Kolissa Manchan @ 208-282-4547 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org