Fan Code of Conduct
Idaho State University is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for student-athletes, coaches, officials, and event patrons of all ages in Holt Arena and at all facilities on our campuses. We request your cooperation in helping to maintain a family-friendly environment and encourage all spectators attending athletic competitions and other events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
When attending an event at Idaho State University, you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interfering with other event patrons’ ability to see the event.
- Throwing objects onto or entering the field/court of play.
- Failing to follow instructions of University personnel, including University policies or security procedures.
- Verbally or physically abusive behavior or fighting.
- Bringing pets (other than service animals), illegal substances, laser pointers, flammables, or any other item likely to disturb the event.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and others can enjoy the event free from the above behaviors. Event patrons and fans who violate these provisions may be subject to consequences including, but not limited to, warning, ejection from the facility without refund, loss of ticket privileges, and denial of future access to Idaho State University events.