Dead Week Relief set Dec. 5-8
By Scarlett Smith | November 18, 2016
POCATELLO – Idaho State University’s Union Program Council and Student Activities Board will host Dead Week Relief events Dec. 5-8 in the Student Union Quad Lounge.
Finals can be a stressful time for students and the Dead Week Relief events are designed to give students a break and time to de-stress. All activities are free to students with a Bengal ID.
Events are as followed:
- Sunday, Dec. 4, through Dec. 16, free admission to Idaho Museum of Natural History for students with valid ID.
- Monday, Dec. 5, Hot Cocoa Bar at noon. Take the chill off winter and stop by for a cup of hot cocoa on the way to class.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6, Music by Harmony Highway from noon to 1:30 p.m. Come join the Union Program Council to de-stress by listening to music and enjoying some warm soup.
- Wednesday, Dec. 7, Finals Survival Kits from noon to 1:30 p.m. Come join the Union Program Council and make your own finals survival kit with different school supplies and snacks.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, Relaxation Retreat from noon to 1:30 p.m. Come join the Union Program Council for relaxation with messages, yoga sessions and other relaxing activities.
For more information contact the Union Program Council at 208-282-4522.