Register for an Upcoming CliftonStrengths Workshop
September 7, 2023
Human Resources invites all to attend the upcoming monthly Intro to Strengths (CliftonStrengths) Workshops. The workshops are open to all ISU faculty and staff.
Sessions are offered in two formats:
- In person format: the complete workshop is offered in 1, 4-hour session, hosted in Pocatello unless otherwise specified.
- Remote format open to all campus locations (Zoom-based): the complete workshop is offered through 2, 90-minute sessions scheduled on consecutive weeks. To complete this full workshop, attendees must attend both 90-minute sessions.
Below are the details for the next four sessions. Click here to register.
- September Workshop (Remote) - Tuesday, Sept. 19 and 26, 1 - 2:30 p.m., Registration deadline is Friday, Sept. 8.
- October Workshop (in-person, Pocatello campus) - Tuesday, Oct. 17, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. , Registration deadline is Friday, Oct. 6.
- November Workshop (Remote) - Friday, Nov. 3 and 10, 10:30 a.m. - noon Registration Deadline is Friday, Oct.14.
- December Workshop (in-person, Pocatello campus) - Tuesday, Dec. 19t, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Registration deadline is Friday, Dec. 9.
In-person sessions will include all workshop materials, and participants will spend time engaging in group breakouts and discussions. Future in-person sessions may be scheduled at outreach campus locations in future months based on interest and availability.
Remote sessions (Zoom) include all workshop materials provided electronically and utilize, chat, breakout rooms, and other tools to support participant engagement and interaction. To get the most out of the remote workshop format, it is best if you have a webcam and audio available to engage with your colleagues. Because we know Zoom fatigue can be challenging, this workshop is provided over two (90-minutes each) interactive sessions. To complete the full remote workshop, please plan to attend both sessions in a series.
If you have any questions, please contact the HR training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.