Science Trek is back at the Idaho Museum of Natural History
February 10, 2022
The Idaho Museum of Natural History on the Idaho State University campus is excited to bring back Science Trek to the community.
Science Trek 31 gives 3rd-5th graders the opportunity to get involved with the ISU community and see how Bengal scientists work in their worlds. Science Trek 31 is April 22 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Rather than the traditional overnight event, this will be a fun afternoon/evening of learning and exploration.
Already we've got some great learning opportunities and stations for students, including
- LEGO robots from Computer Sciences
- Monsters of the Night from Biological Sciences
- The Scoop on Dirt from IMNH Archaeology
- Troubleshooting & Team Work from Center for New Directions at the College of Technology
- Dinosaurs of Idaho from Biological Sciences and IMNH Paleontology
- More to be announced!
Registration is required and closes April 8. For more details on the events at the Idaho Museum of Natural History please visit imnh.isu.edu. The Museum has been serving Idaho since 1934.