Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Tips from the Registrar's Office: Need a Copy of Your Transcript or Verification of Your Enrollment?

October 5, 2022

Students and alumni, if you are applying for academic or professional opportunities, you may need to submit a copy of your transcripts. Visit the transcripts page for instructions and a link to the ordering form. Some applications (for certain scholarships or student discounts, for example) may require a Student Enrollment Verification, which can be completed through your Bengal Web. Log into your Bengal Web, select the link to Academic Tools, and then scroll down to Student Records and select Request Enrollment Verification.


University News