Festival of Trees Scheduled Nov. 16-19
November 10, 2022
The annual Festival of Trees event will be held November 16-19 in Idaho State University’s Stephens Performing Arts Center. Admission is $5 for general admission events.
This year's Festival of Trees is being hosted by the ISU College of Business, and proceeds from the event will benefit the Pocatello-Chubbuck School District, Idaho State student scholarships, the Boys and Girls Club of Portneuf Valley, and Make-A-Wish Idaho. For an overview of the schedule of events or to be a sponsor, visit isu.edu/cob/festival.
Wednesday, November 16
- Grand Holiday Gala (includes dinner, performance, and silent auction) 6:00 – 9:00. Tickets or Sponsorship is required and tickets can be purchased via phone or in person. Sponsorship information can be found at isu.edu/cob/festival
Violinist Mykala Stockett
Collaborative performance by the Palace Theater and Comedy Project Players.
Thursday, November 17
- General Admission from noon until 8 p.m. and Senior Day which includes music in the mezzanine, Stories under the Christmas tree, Photos with Santa, and Aisle of the Nativities. Local choirs will perform in the Jensen Hall. Seniors that are 65 and older will be admitted free.
6 p.m. Irving Middle School Choir featuring about 100 middle school singers and conducted by Janet Turley.
7 p.m. ISU Chamber Choir conducted by Dr. Scott Anderson.
Friday, November 18
- General Admission from noon until 8 p.m .which includes music in the mezzanine, Stories under the Christmas tree, Photos with Santa, Aisle of the Nativities.
- 6 p.m. Pillars Quintet A brass quintet featuring: Enid McMahon, trumpet, John Siler, trumpet, Kaylee Jones, French horn, Gabe Spears, trombone, Chelsea Romney, tuba
- 8 p.m. TUBACHRISTMAS a music concert that celebrates those who play, teach, and compose music in the tuba family.
- Children’s Royal Tea Parties will be held at 4pm and 7pm in the Stephens Performing Arts Center Rotunda. Tickets are required and can be purchased in person at the Box Office.
Saturday, November 19
- General Admission and Educator Appreciation Open House and Raffle and will include music in the mezzanine, Stories under the Christmas tree, Photos with Santa, Aisle of the Nativities. Local choirs will perform in the Jensen Hall. All general admission events will end at 8pm this day.
- 10 a.m. Alameda Middle School Jazz Band directed by Gary Pawelko
- noon Dear Little Valley Singers choir from Inkom featuring about 50 children between the ages of 7 and 12. Conducted by Ashleigh Belnap and accompanied by Dale Belnap.
- 1 p.m. Snake River New Horizon’s Band
- Breakfast with Santa starts at 9am in the Rotunda. Tickets are required and can be purchased in person at the Box Office.
- A Swingin’ Little Christmas by award winning artist Suzy Boggus starts at 7pm in the Jensen Hall.