ITS Service Desk Changes
September 2, 2021
Information Technology Services has consolidated its walk-in support services to the Rendezvous Computer Lab on the Pocatello campus. Just inside the main 2nd floor entrance, this space is centrally located to serve more students, while also providing 24/7 access for students with technology needs. ISU faculty and staff can access the lab when the building is open, from 7 am to 10 pm.
- Services available at the Rendezvous location include
- Walk-in computer assistance
- Black and white and color printing
- Chromebook checkouts for students
- PawPrint Release Station (cloud printing)
Technical help is also available by contacting the IT Service Desk using their phone number: 208-282-4357 (HELP), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.