Library Services Spring 2020
March 30, 2020
Library Services - Spring Semester 2020
Effective March 30, 2020
Virtual Library Instruction
- Faculty can request library workshops to be presented as a recorded presentation for your Moodle courses or live via Zoom.us. Fill out the Library Instruction Request Form.
- Consider embedding a librarian into your Moodle courses by adding them as a non-grading instructor for more consistent student support. Contact your Library Instructor.
- YouTube videos, self-paced tutorials, and handouts can also be embedded into your Moodle courses. Contact the Instructional Services department for assistance at email@example.com.
- Publishers are releasing material formerly behind paywalls during the current crisis. Ask your Subject Librarian for more details.
Please submit book requests to your department’s Subject Librarian by April 1.
- The journal change request deadline for FY 2021 has been moved from March 20 to April 15.
- Contact your Subject Librarian if you need online resources for your course.
Additional Library Support for Students
During this time, many ISU library services are still available, they have just moved online.
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday to Friday
1- 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Chat with a Health Sciences Librarian (Scroll down on webpage to view the chat box)
Search on our Library’s Homepage: Find eBooks, articles, reviews and more.
- OneSearch, Databases, Subject Guides, Idaho Health Sciences Library
- Digital Collections: Special Collections and Archives
Checked Out Items
Due Dates are Extended: May 8t for borrowed books and other items.
Fine Forgiveness: Late materials through end of the semester, not including replacement fees for lost items.
Interlibrary Loaned Items: Contact our interlibrary loan librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.