April 6 Tips for ROARING remotely
April 6, 2020
As many of us transition to remote work, we're offering some ideas to help with staying connected with your teammates, keeping informed and staying productive. We're showcasing last week's ideas one more time for those who weren't able to view last week. Do you have ideas to feel more connected while working virtually? Share your tactics or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule an optional a once-a-week coffee break or lunch on Zoom with your team. Each person comes to the Zoom with their lunch or coffee and talks about anything that comes to mind. Share pics or screenshots of your team’s Zoom lunch or coffee break to email@example.com and we’ll share in a future issue of Idaho State Today. Essential employees, please send us photos of you and your colleagues practicing safe distancing while having lunch/coffee on campus.
- Check out HR’s list online training courses, which include classes like, “Contributing as a Virtual Team Member.” Here’s how you find them
- Go to MyISU
- Log in
- Go to Employees tab/Actions and Information
- Click on Access Talent Management System
- Hover over “Training” tab and select “Browse for Training”
- Are you having trouble keeping your young ones entertained while you work? We have a Bengal coloring sheet available for download. Bengal Coloring Sheet 1