The VP is In
September 28, 2020
Lyn Redington, Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, will be hosting The VP Is In! on the last Tuesday of every month from noon to 1 p.m. These informal, virtual discussions are open to faculty and staff who would like to ask questions or share feedback about our students' experiences and our student support services.
Please be aware that these meetings are not private. If you have something personal to share, Lyn invites you to contact her directly at (208) 282-3818.
Topics that could be explored in these discussions over the coming months include the following, but Lyn welcomes all topics of interest to you.
- How to help students stay engaged in our new Covid normal
- Services Student Affairs services to help support students and employees (financial, emotional/mental/physical wellbeing; Benny's Pantry, emergency aid, etc.)
- Ways to connect while social distancing
- How our students are feeling (survey responses) and our response
- What Student Affairs is doing to recruit and retain students
Please join Lyn at the next VP Is In on Tuesday, Sept. 29 on Zoom.