facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Using Controlled Substances in Research

October 7, 2019

If you are going to use controlled substances in research projects you must check with the office of Research Integrity & Compliance. While individuals must secure their own DEA and state of ID licenses there are ISU procedures to follow. Check out Research Integrity & Compliance's site  for more information.


University News