2019 United Way Campaign
December 5, 2019
The 2019 United Way Campaign has ended! ISU continues to support the United Way of Southeastern Idaho, Bonneville County and Idaho Falls, and Treasure Valley. If you are interested in donating to the United Way please fill out the following form and either email to email@example.com or send through campus mail to Stop 8107 by December 20, 2019 - State Pledge Form
We were Bowled Over by Your Generosity at the Student Affairs Bowling Contest on November 26th!
Thanks to some fun-loving employees, who competed - alongside United Way's team, Split Personalities. We had some friendly competition and raised $400 for the United Way campaign!
- Winning Team was "Spare Me!" from the Office of the Registrar, (465)
- Top Bowler, Dan Woerner (158)
- TRIO had two teams and "TRIOmendous" rocked the Golf Award (for the lowest score)
- Best Costumes goes to Outdoor Adventure Center - "Where's the Beer?"
- Best team name - "Split Happens!"
Thanks to all the departments who donated prizes and especially to Chartwells for being our Strike Sponsor.
Thanks to Todd Johnson, and the Professional Development and Engagement Committee for helping to organize and a special shout out to Michelle Mills who is an amazing volunteer and cheerleader!