POCATELLO – Idaho State University’s Wellness Center will host the Healthy Bengal Wellness Fair on Sept. 19 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Rendezvous Complex Atrium.
The fair will offer several free services including:
• Anxiety and depression screening
• Balance testing and body fat percent analysis
• Blood pressure check
• Cooking demos for healthy recipes with samples
• Diabetes screening with point-of-service glucose; and
• HbA1c tests, HIV testing.
Other services that will be available on site are flu shots and laboratory testing.
Booths will be set up in the atrium. Students, faculty and staff can visit each booth at the fair to be eligible for raffle prizes, which will include a FitBit, GET-FIT passports, or a one-hour massage.
September is National Cholesterol Education Month. Students, faculty and staff can bring their cholesterol panel to the Wellness Center booth for review and receive a prize as well.
For more information, contact Carol Kirkpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Wellness Center at 208-282-2117.