ISU events, May 7-26
May 7, 2008
ISU Coming Events:
The Idaho State University Office of University Relations distributes this events calendar to let the media and public know about upcoming non-athletic events at the University. This information is intended to be released in print and broadcast events calendars. Various events calendars with more complete information are available online at the Web site www.isu.edu/calendar_news.shtml. A copy of this release can also be accessed via ISU’s home page at www.isu.edu. Information about ISU athletic events is available at http://isubengals.cstv.com/. The area code for all phone numbers is 208 unless otherwise noted. The phone number for University Relations is 282-3620.
Monday, May 5, through Friday, May 9
• Finals Week
Wednesday, May 7
• Idaho State Youth Orchestra: Performance begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Jensen Grand Concert Hall. Tickets are available at the Stephens Performing Arts Center box office. For information, call 282-3636.
Thursday, May 8
• Idaho State Children’s Choir: Performance begins at 7:30 p.m. in Goranson Hall. Admission is free. For more information, call 282-3636.
Friday, May 9
• Camerata Singers: Performance begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Jensen Grand Concert Hall. Tickets are available at the Stephens Performing Arts Center box office. For information, call 282-3636.
Saturday, May 10
• 2008 Commencement: 10 a.m., Holt Arena, Office of Registration and Records, (208) 282-2661.
Monday, May 12
• ISU Summer Hours begin: Administrative, business, academic, and service office hours will be Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m
Wednesday, May 14
• "Jurassic Park" Artist, Mark Hallett, to Visit IMNH: Tickets are $20 for Museum Members, $25 for the public and $10 for students with a valid student ID. Ticket price includes admission, beverages and hors d'oeuvres. Tickets are available at the Museum or at the ISU PSUB Information Desk. For more information, contact Teresa Nelson at (208) 282-2603 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Museum's website at http://imnh.isu.edu.
Monday, May 26
• Memorial Day Holiday: No school and offices closed.