Bengal Alumni Legacy scholarship
The Bengal Alumni Legacy scholarship is for newly admitted (first-time) Idaho State University freshmen and transfer students starting in Fall 2023 who are residents, non-residents, or International undergraduate students and who are a child, step-child, or grandchild of an Idaho State University alumni who graduated from ISU with a degree or certificate. This $1,000 scholarship is awarded for your first academic year at ISU ($500 for fall, $500 for spring), if eligible.
Do you qualify?
- Are you a high school senior or a new incoming transfer student planning to start at ISU Fall 2023 and a child/step-child/grandchild of an ISU Alumni who graduated (completed a degree or certificate at ISU)?
- Do you have a 3.0 (unweighted) high school GPA (or 3.0 transfer GPA for incoming transfer students)?
- If you answered YES to all of the above, please make sure you are admitted to ISU and visit Idaho State University’s Bengal Online Scholarship System (BOSS) from early January 2023 to May 1, 2023 to apply for this new scholarship.
Alumni Legacy Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
The Alumni Legacy Non-Resident Tuition Waiver is for all undergraduate students who are non-residents of Idaho, and a child, step-child, or grandchild of an Idaho State University alumni (graduate of ISU). For further eligibility requirements see below.
Do you qualify?
- Are you a non-resident undergraduate earning your first associates or bachelor’s degree at Idaho State University and not majoring in an “over-subscribed program” (those with limited capacity i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiographic Science, etc.)?
- Do you have a 3.0 GPA or greater?
- Are you a child, step-child or grandchild of an ISU graduate (defined as an alumnus having a degree or certificate from ISU)?
- If you answered “YES” to all of the above please make sure you are admitted to ISU and visit Idaho State University’s Bengal Online Scholarship System (BOSS) starting January 2023 to apply for this scholarship.
Note: Students who already have a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver do not need to apply.