Career Path Internship (CPI) Program
Students wishing to apply for a CPI Internship position should:
- Read and review the CPI policies.
- Find a current CPI position on Handshake or contact the department or faculty member within your major/career for unposted opportunities.
- Apply for the internship.
- Work with the college/department to complete all required paperwork including the CPI Agreement Form and all HR documents.
- Wait to receive approval email from the CPI Office confirming the internship’s start date.