Posted February 12, 2014
Openings are available for psychological and behavioral health services at the Idaho State University Psychology Clinic, located on the fifth floor of Garrison Hall on the ISU Pocatello campus.
The clinic has immediate openings for evaluations and treatments of panic disorder, general anxiety disorders, depression and mood concerns, sexual concerns, and couples counseling. Appointments for general psychological testing are also available.
Fees are on a sliding scale and are adjusted for ISU faculty and staff.
The following services are currently available:
• therapy for adults and youth with depression, anxiety, or other emotional disorders;
• family therapy for aggressive and/or defiant pre-adolescent children, including sibling conflicts
• treatment for children with difficulty attending school or experiencing distress while at school and children showing reluctance or unwillingness to speak;
• couples and family therapy; and
• psychological-educational testing for learning disabilities and attention disorders.
There is no charge for the Clinic’s initial intake session. The ISU Psychology Clinic is a university training clinic.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (208) 282-2129.