Posted April 25, 2007
The Idaho State University cheerleaders will host tryouts from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. April 28 at Reed Gymnasium.
Requirements to try out include:
• acceptance to the university;
• signed liability waiver by parent or guardian if not yet 18 years of age;
• willingness to dedicate approximately 20 hours per week to practice, workouts, games and public appearances;
• availability for camp at the beginning of August;
• must be able to complete 24 credits within one academic school year and maintain a 2.0 GPA;
• be able to purchase team gear at around $350 in May, as well as pay for other costs that may be incurred throughout the year;
• be available for fundraising; and
• participate in mandatory events that may take place on Sunday.
A $10 tryout fee is required at registration.
For more information, contact Hilary Hofmaier at (208) 282-4547 or
email@example.com or visit www.isuspiritsquad.com.