ISU to host Future Student Nights Jan. 25-Feb. 3 in Boise, Twin Falls, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello
Posted January 19, 2011
Teens, parents and transfer students are invited to come and learn about Idaho State University's nationally acclaimed academic programs and educational opportunities at five receptions hosted statewide by ISU recruiters, faculty, staff and administrators.
The first Future Student Night is Jan. 25 in Twin Falls, followed by similar events in Boise, Coeur d’Alene, Pocatello and Idaho Falls on later dates.
"Our goal is to bring ISU to you," said recruitment specialist Guillermo Raya. "This is a great opportunity to learn about ISU academic programs and extracurricular activities."
Future Student Nights are free and will run from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. ISU will have representatives from faculty, admissions, financial aid, housing and the scholarship office to visit one-on-one with teens, parents and others interested in attending ISU.
Light refreshments will be served. RSVP to: sites.google.com/a/isu.edu/future-student-night. For more information, contact ISU recruitment at 208-282-2123.
Here's the Future Student Night schedule:
• Twin Falls, 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 25, at Canyon Crest, 330 Canyon Crest Drive;
• Boise, 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 26, The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd.;
• Coeur d’Alene, 5:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 27, Coeur d’Alene Resort, 115 S. Second St.;
• Pocatello, 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 1, ISU Rendezvous Complex, 1111 Martin Luther King Way; and
• Idaho Falls, 5:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 3, University Place, Bennion Room, 1784 Science Center Drive.
About Idaho State University
Idaho State University, a Carnegie-classified doctoral research institution is a leader in a broad range of innovative research, teaching and learning through its six colleges and Division of Health Sciences. With 15,500 students, ISU offers 280 certificate and degree programs, including health care, energy and the environment.