Guidelines During COVID-19
During all stages of the Governor's Idaho Rebound and ISU ROARing back plan, individuals should continue to:
- Engage in physical distancing of at least six feet - while working, learning/teaching or visiting campus.
- Wear face coverings in public places - including interactions where physical distancing is difficult to maintain or when indoors in common areas. Solitary individuals in offices, vehicles or single-occupant workspaces are exempted until others enter the space.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household are sick.
- Practice good hand hygiene - wash hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and high-touch objects regularly.
If you would like more information on Idaho State's guidelines or plans for re-opening, please visit the Roaring Back webpage.