The Veteran Student Services Center and the Army ROTC are honored to invite you to the
honoring our military and veteran communities
Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Pond Student Union Ballroom, Idaho State University
The evening will feature recognitions and honors, dinner, dancing and cash bar.
Tickets: $30 per individual with open seating; or reserve a table of 6 for $200
Q. Who can attend?
- This is a community celebration of the ISU and Southeast Idaho military and veteran communities. All military-friendly community members 18 and over are invited to attend.
Q. What does it cost?
- Individual tickets are $30 and include a buffet dinner with choice of roast beef, turkey, or vegetarian fried ravioli with lentil bolognese dinner and the evening’s festivities. Items not included are the cash bar and raffle tickets. Individual tickets are open seating (if the event sells out, seating will be arranged).
- A table for six may be purchased for $200. The table purchase provides reserved seating for your group of six, an armspan of raffle tickets, a drink token for each seat, and recognition at the event.
Q. What is the appropriate clothing for the evening?
- This is a formal event. You are invited to wear your finest attire
- Military Uniforms per service guidelines for a formal event, Dress Uniform or Mess Dress
- Civilian/First Responder Dress Uniforms (Police, Fire Dept, etc.)
- Tuxedos & Ball Gowns / Evening Gowns
- Suits & less formal dresses are acceptable
Q. What else will your event feature?
- Cash bar
- Raffle items from donor individuals and businesses
- Formal ball photograph (no cost—digital file to be emailed after the event)
- Casual photograph booth (no cost, same-night email delivery from vendor)
Q. Are there childcare services?
Yes! Complimentary childcare is available on a limited basis, hosted at ISU's Early Learning Center. Please inquire at the VSSC office via email@example.com or 208-282-4245.
Student Union Building
(near the Salmon River Suites)
Fall and Spring:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm