The Veteran Student Services Center and the Army ROTC are honored to invite you to the
honoring our military and veteran communities
Friday, April 27, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Pond Student Union Ballroom, Idaho State University
The evening will feature recognitions and honors, dinner, dancing and cash bar.
Tickets: $30 per individual with open seating; or reserve a table of 6 for $200
Tickets are no longer available for pre-purchase. A limited number will be available at the door.
Q. Who can attend?
- This is a community celebration of the ISU and Southeast Idaho military and veteran communities. All military-friendly community members 18 and over are invited to attend.
Q. What does it cost?
- Individual tickets are $30 and include a buffet dinner with choice of roast beef, turkey, or vegetarian polenta cups dinner and the evening’s festivities. Items not included are the cash bar and raffle tickets. Individual tickets are open seating.
- A table for six may be purchased for $200. The table purchase provides reserved seating for your group of six, an armspan of raffle tickets, a drink token for each seat, and recognition at the event.
Q. What is the appropriate clothing for the evening?
- This is a formal event. You are invited to wear your finest attire
- Military Uniforms per service guidelines for a formal event, Dress Uniform or Mess Dress
- Civilian/First Responder Dress Uniforms (Police, Fire Dept, etc.)
- Tuxedos & Ball Gowns / Evening Gowns
- Suits & less formal dresses are acceptable
Q. What else will your event feature?
- Cash bar
- Silent auction and raffle items from donor individuals and businesses
- Formal ball photograph (no cost—digital file to be emailed after the event)
Q. Have you arranged any community service discounts?
Yes! We have options for childcare, clothing, and lodging.
Tuxedo Rental & purchase
- Pocatello - LaNeige Bridal & Tuxedos (Pine Ridge Mall)
- Reference the ISU Military Ball to receive $40 off of rental and 10% off of dresses. Book by Saturday, April 21.
- Idaho Falls - Men's Wearhouse
- Reference the ISU Military Ball to receive $40 off of rental and 40% off of purchases on a wide variety of options.
- Rentals need to book by April 18. Purchases are recommended soon to allow alteration time.
- Complimentary childcare is available on a limited basis, hosted at ISU's Early Learning Center. Please submit the Childcare Packet - Military Ball 2018 to the VSSC office in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,or fax to 208-282-3018. You may also pick up the paperwork at the VSSC Office. Please call 208-282-4245 with any questions.
- A limited block of rooms for the evening of 4/27/18 is available at $85 +tax at the Clarion Inn. Rooms must be booked by Friday, April 13. Call (208) 237-1400 and reference the ISU 'MilBall'. Doubles and Kings are available in limited numbers. Each room reservation includes two hot breakfasts.
Fall and Spring:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm