The forms and information on this page are for the use of tutors in all of UT's programs. If you don't see something that you think would be useful, please let us know! The links on this page are .pdf files requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NEW - Tutee Check In and Out Form
Tutors, please make sure your tutees CHECK IN and OUT for each of your tutoring sessions.
Peer Tutor Manual
- The CAT Program's policies and procedures are available in the Peer Tutor Manual.
- Timesheet Instructions for your paper time cards (for CAT tutors) and BengalWeb time reporting (for everyone).
- The Fall 2019 Calendar shows when timecards are due, when your checks are available, and when training workshops are scheduled.
- Your biweekly paycheck will be directly deposited into your checking account. If you have more than one job at ISU, your pay for all of htem will be combined into a single deposit.
- A description of the Fall 2019 Tutor Training Workshops and a list of when they are scheduled.