The forms and information on this page are for the use of tutors in all of UT's programs. If you don't see something that you think would be useful, please let us know! The links on this page are .pdf files requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NEW - Tutee Check In and Out Form
Tutors, please make sure your tutees CHECK IN and OUT for each of your tutoring sessions.
Peer Tutor Manual
- The CAT Program's policies and procedures are available in the new 2021 Peer Tutor Manual which is on the Peer Tutor Moodle site.
- Time sheet instructions for your time sheets (for CAT tutors) and BengalWeb time reporting (for everyone).
- The Spring 2021 Calendar is located on the Moodle site and shows when the pay period ends and when checks are available. REMEMBER: Time sheets on BengalWeb are due every other MONDAY before 9AM!
- Your biweekly paycheck will be directly deposited into your checking account. If you have more than one job at ISU, your pay for all of htem will be combined into a single deposit.
Staff Meetings and Training Workshops
- Dates for the Spring 2021 Tutor Training Workshops and Staff Meetings are also located on the Spring 2021 Calendar on Moodle. UPDATE : The first workshop will now take place 2/25 from 2-4PM and will be repeated on 2/26 from 2.30-4.30pm. Tutors from Idaho Falls and Pocatello are invited to attend any of the workshops since they will be held via Zoom. WC and CAT tutors can also attend any of the meetings at any locations as they are also being held via Zoom. Check the Calendar for those being held just for CAT or WC staff.