The forms and information on this page are for the use of tutors in all of UT's programs. If you don't see something that you think would be useful, please let us know! The links on this page are .pdf files requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Peer Tutor Manual
- The CAT Program's policies and procedures are available in the Peer Tutor Manual.
- Timesheet Instructions for your paper time cards (for CAT tutors) and BengalWeb time reporting (for everyone).
- Fall 2019 Calendar showing when timecards are due, when your checks are available, and when training workshops are scheduled.
- Your biweekly paycheck will be directly deposited into your checking account if you have made arrangements to do so through payroll or the "Employees" tab on BengalWeb. If you have not made these arrangements, your check will be mailed to the address that ISU has on file for you.
- A description of the Fall 2019 Tutor Training Workshops and a list of when they are scheduled.