Student Affairs Mission Statement
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs at Idaho State University is to provide outreach, activities, services, programs and advocacy for students that:
- supports their needs and goal attainment
- facilitates learning and development
- promotes health and wellness
- creates challenging yet supportive environments
- strengthens diversity and embraces global perspectives.
These goals are achieved both on campus and in the community, through partnerships and collaboration.
Additionally, Student Affairs provides advice and guidance to those who seek to understand, appreciate, mentor and assist students.
Student Affairs Vision Statement
The Division of Student Affairs recognizes that each ISU student is unique and can achieve success if given the opportunity, resources and tools.
We will empower our students through service and leadership to reach their potential by becoming well-rounded individuals who are ready to achieve their future goals as contributing and valued members of a global society.
Phone: (208) 282-2794