The Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment Council (IEAC) is responsible for:
- overseeing the University planning process
- coordinating and assessing strategic directions
- ensuring that the University meets Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities accreditation standards
- implementing the University’s strategic planning agenda.
Staff Council Representatives on IEAC Committees (more to come!)
IEAC Steering Committee: Mia Benkenstein
- The IEAC Steering Committee serves in an advisory role, reporting to President Vailas, and is comprised of individuals who have the skills, knowledge and authority to lead in this institutional effort.
Core Theme 2 Subcommittee: Eric Mickelsen
- Access and Opportunity