K-12 Education Administration with Athletic Administration
A School Principal with an Emphasis in Athletic Administration is a high-demand skillset! Prepare to be an effective School Principal and Athletic Director with the Master of Education in Education Administration with an Emphasis in Athletic Administration. Lead faculty, staff, and students to accomplish academic and athletic goals. Create positive intersections among students, teachers, parents, staff, and the community. The Master of Education in K-12 Education Administration with an Emphasis in Athletic Administration aligns with CAEP and NASPE-NASSM standards. Consider a career as Principal-A.D. with an Emphasis in Athletic Administration – it may be just right for you!
Educational Leadership, K-12 Education Administration with Athletic Administration, M.Ed.
Preparing professional educators for leadership and administration in schools and higher education
- Program and Admission Requirements
- Core Professional Studies Courses (9 credits)
- Administrative Concentration (18 credits)
- Field Experience: Internship (3 credits) + Case Analysis (1 credit)
- Athletic Administration Emphasis Coursework (9 credits)
- Athletic Administration Internship (2 credits)
Public School Principal-A.D.
Private School Principal
School Capacity Building
Charter School Principal
Education Policy Consultant
Alternative School Principal