Pre-Professional Program Application Instructions
We offer our Pre-Professional Program at both the Pocatello and Meridian campuses and also online. A departmental application is required for the Meridian Campus and the Online Pre-Professional Program. The application is different, depending on which program you are applying to. Please follow the instructions and complete the appropriate program application.
Steps to Apply
Apply to Idaho State University
Apply online. Complete application, pay application fee, and submit all official college/university transcripts.
Under ‘Enrollment Info-Academic Program’, select Comm Sciences/Disorders (Pre-Program PB), under ‘Student Type’ select Post Bacc, under ‘Concentration’ select Pre-Speech or Pre-Audiology.
Note: A bachelor degree is not awarded upon completion of the Pre-Professional course sequence.
Send all college transcripts
Transcripts must be official and mailed directly from your institution to ISU. Colleges/Universities should send transcripts to:
Idaho State University, Admissions
921 So. 8th Ave.
Mail Stop 8270
Pocatello, ID 83209-8270
Apply to the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Download, print, and complete the Pre-Professional Program Application:
- Attach a copy (please do not send official copies) of your college degree-bearing transcript. We will accept an internet copy if it shows when your degree was conferred.
- Scan and email application and degree-bearing transcript to:
- Online Pre-Professional Program: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or mail application and degree-bearing transcript to: ISU Meridian - CSD, Attn: Donna Parker, 1311 E. Central Dr., Meridian, ID 83642
- Meridian Campus Pre-Professional Program: email@example.com (preferred) or mail application and degree-bearing transcript to: ISU Meridian - CSD, Attn: Michelle Campbell, 1311 E. Central Dr., Meridian, ID 83642
Questions regarding the Pre-Professional Programs:
Fax: Meridian - 208-373-1811; Pocatello - 208-282-4571
Contact Speech-Language Pathology
(208) 282-4196 Admin.
(208) 282-4544 Program Information
Idaho State Univ. - CSD
921 South 8th Ave, Stop 8116
Pocatello, Idaho 83209-8116