Student groups and faculty regularly participate in a range of community activities. For example, volunteering at the food bank, conducting community cooking classes and working alongside local community dietitians.
Community Health Fairs
- Community health fairs are a great way to raise awareness about healthy habits
- Faculty and students participate in community health fairs, spreading the word about healthy food choices
- Students often develop targeted displays and handouts for the events
- Faculty and students help this campus-based food pantry tackle the issues of food insecurity
- Benny's Pantry helps students who are struggling with access to enough safe and nutritious food
- It is a service of Idaho State University