A group of teacher leaders, coaches, and administrators who meet for structured full day meetings. Participants consider current trends in mathematics education and form flexible discussion groups around topics. Participants may attend one or all of the three sessions.
2020- 2021 Dates
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 9:00-3:00, Zoom
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 9:00-3:00, Idaho Falls
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 9:00-3:00, Idaho Falls
(Optional Credit) Requirements
1. Attend all three Focus Group Meetings AND implement one Focus Group Activity within your building or district and submit a reflection response.
2. Attend two Focus Group meetings AND implement two Focus Group activities within your building or district and submit a reflection response for each activity.
Complete a reflection of your implementation by typing a response to all of the following prompts:
- Which Focus Group activity did you implement?
- What worked well in your implementation efforts?
- What was the biggest challenge in your implementation efforts?
- What would you change the next time that you offered this session?