Have you ever wished you had a Diagnostic Assessment that would actually help you understand what a student knows and does not know in mathematics? Join us to learn about how to administer the GloSS and the IKAN diagnostics. Then, learn how to use the information from these diagnostics to accurately determine a course of action to support a struggling learner. Understand the Numeracy Stages and how you can make a difference by implementing intervention that truly targets what a student needs and then addresses those needs. The assessments and numeracy activities are available online as free resources.
2020-2021 School Year Dates:
Registeration will be through Event Bright. When registration opens, you can register here.
- The trainings will consist of 3 full day trainings.
- If the training day falls on a school day, you will need to work with your school to schedule a substitute for a professional development day.
- Participants will be expected to complete a pre & post survey.
- Participants will be expected to administer the GloSS and IKAN diagnostics assessments to their students and implement the instructional activities
- 1 Optional PD Credit will be available for attending all three training days.
- What do the materials and training cost?
The training and all materials are provided at no cost to participants.
- What grades is this for?
Grades K-8; great for classroom teachers, Special Education teachers and Title teachers
- Don't one-on-one interviews take too much time?
Hear what Graham Fletcher has to say: